Diana Carter's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Great idea! Norm beat me to it, I was gonna say GI Jane...Demi Moore looks so TERRIF…"

Diana Carter replied Nov 9, 2010 to Movie therapy

52 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Tallgirl

"Hi Lori.. I am brand new with Alopecia..but I too get the same white fuzz...like a p…"

Diana Carter replied Nov 4, 2010 to White fuzz

7 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"My hair started falling out in August. At that time, I did not know why. I thought m…"

Diana Carter replied Oct 30, 2010 to Short or long hair

4 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Diana Carter

"Sounds like fun! Hope no matter what you decide, you have a great time!"

Diana Carter replied Oct 28, 2010 to Dressing up for Halloween

7 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Rebecca K T

"Thanks, I am glad to know Alopecia has a color ..love that it is dark blue. Apprecia…"

Diana Carter replied Oct 23, 2010 to Wristbands for AA awareness

18 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Jeannie Terrel

"I was looking online a few days ago..the more you order, the cheaper they are...you…"

Diana Carter replied Oct 21, 2010 to Wristbands for AA awareness

18 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Jeannie Terrel

"Mine seems to be the same. I have ash blonde hair, but the regrowth is white, and ve…"

Diana Carter replied Oct 18, 2010 to Anyone have regrowth that comes back brittle and weak?

1 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Diana Carter

"I am thinking about getting a red wig myself. I used to love changing the color of m…"

Diana Carter replied Oct 15, 2010 to My husband doesn't think I should be looking at wigs :(

16 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Dorothy G.

"Thanks for the good advice! This is so much easier knowing I have people I can ask.…"

Diana Carter replied Oct 14, 2010 to My husband doesn't think I should be looking at wigs :(

16 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Dorothy G.

"Hi Aimee, I have had my bald spots for about 2 months, and was diagnosed one week ag…"

Diana Carter replied Oct 12, 2010 to Bald or half hair?

11 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Kira

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service