Coleen's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I switch mine all the time.  There will be weeks at work where I will wear five very…"

Coleen replied Oct 16, 2017 to How Do You Do It (Wear Different Wigs All The Time)?

4 Oct 26, 2017
Reply by Niece

"I sent an email to everyone at work explaining what was happening which made that pa…"

Coleen replied Jul 12, 2017 to Telling others

10 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Tom

"Not for growth (still hope) but it has improved my overall health."

Coleen replied Jul 12, 2017 to auto immune diet

12 Jan 4, 2019
Reply by Nat

"I think if you want the feeling of hiding to go away you need to be willing to discu…"

Coleen replied Jul 10, 2017 to How to handle ?'s regarding wearing wigs from acquaintances

8 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Coleen

"Yes it has made me consider a real one also."

Coleen replied Jul 10, 2017 to Henna Tattoo

2 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Coleen

"About 15 months. "

Coleen replied Jul 10, 2017 to auto immune diet

12 Jan 4, 2019
Reply by Nat

"The two main sites I use as reference are: https://www.thepaleomom.com/start-here/th…"

Coleen replied Jul 6, 2017 to auto immune diet

12 Jan 4, 2019
Reply by Nat

"I follow AIP and so far it has not helped with hair growth but it has greatly improv…"

Coleen replied Jul 5, 2017 to auto immune diet

12 Jan 4, 2019
Reply by Nat

"I am in my fifties and I would be interested in non-natural colors if the quality an…"

Coleen replied Jun 26, 2017 to Would you be interested in wearing non-natural wig colors?

6 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by hagster

"Thanks for the offer Alo-mom.  I have a number of wigs just hoped to take the opport…"

Coleen replied Apr 10, 2017 to Halifax

2 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Coleen

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service