Mark Langdon's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi I have had alopecia for 10 years im 29 and don't have a single filling. In my cas…"

Mark Langdon replied Nov 25, 2009 to Alopecia and teeth

12 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Mya & Christine

"I have had alopecia for about 10 years, i have tried so many options and done alot o…"

Mark Langdon replied Sep 2, 2009 to PCP, Dermatologist, GYN, Endocrinologist, Immunologist....Where do you start?

4 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Mark Langdon

"You describe it so well, I like that. It very true the why and for how long unknown…"

Mark Langdon replied May 13, 2009 to when to stop treatment

8 May 13, 2009
Reply by Mark Langdon

"Hi there, This is new to me, yoga is great for lots of things but this looks crazy!…"

8 May 13, 2009
Reply by Mark Langdon

"I will make an appointment with my GP, how do you take it? and have you had any side…"

8 May 13, 2009
Reply by Mark Langdon

"I agree doing all that stuff is stress in itself. The razor is great for me at the m…"

8 May 13, 2009
Reply by Mark Langdon

"Cheers Jay, I just started noticing spots then they would get better and then worse…"

Mark Langdon replied May 8, 2009 to when to stop treatment

8 May 13, 2009
Reply by Mark Langdon

"I also had to get a thyroid test when I first developed aa... everything came back f…"

Mark Langdon replied May 8, 2009 to AA is on my face/ beard. possible thyroid condition the cause?

4 May 25, 2009
Reply by Glen

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service