Neil's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I know it's important to keep a positive outlook but the reality is that a part of r…"

Neil replied Dec 18, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"Apparently in a fairly large percentage of early cases this disease goes away withou…"

Neil replied Dec 18, 2014 to Squaric acid treatments

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"Go here and check out efficacy section: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC…"

Neil replied Dec 16, 2014 to Squaric acid treatments

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"I would imagine that from where you are feeling better about your situation is a jou…"

Neil replied Oct 7, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Your final statement is a perfect example of a case where the poster's suggestion wo…"

Neil replied Jun 12, 2013 to What would Darwin say?

65 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"The word disorder is thrown around a lot. Normal is a statistical mean. Both words a…"

65 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"Disorders are called disorders because they represent differences. The term is appli…"

65 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"Powder was my nickname at my last job, and I'm an electrician ;) WRT the diet commen…"

65 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"Sorry I gotta add something I forgot to mention. I am not insensitive to your pain a…"

Neil replied Aug 23, 2011 to Support system FAIL

34 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by karen

"O.K. maybe I read this wrong but from what I understand what he said was not all tha…"

Neil replied Aug 23, 2011 to Support system FAIL

34 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by karen

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service