Sidney Prescott's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"oh my god NO you are not selfish. going wig shopping for the first time is not an ex…"

Sidney Prescott replied Jan 7, 2016 to Tired of everyone telling me it will all grow back

69 May 4, 2016
Reply by Taylor Kang

"quick answer: no.  long answer. i am constantly looking at girls hair, in movies and…"

Sidney Prescott replied Mar 7, 2015 to Movie therapy

52 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Tallgirl

"ugh that sounds awful. thats exactly what i'm afraid of. being uncomfortable plus ru…"

Sidney Prescott replied Mar 4, 2015 to Eyelash extensions

3 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Karen Smith

"yeah...la gem is really good, especially the shampoo but its just not quite moisturi…"

Sidney Prescott replied Nov 10, 2014 to Best shampoo/conditioner for human hair wigs?

9 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by Othors1

"sure, that would be great! I've friended you, when you friend me ill send you a mess…"

Sidney Prescott replied Nov 10, 2014 to Best shampoo/conditioner for human hair wigs?

9 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by Othors1

"hi! this is crazy, i just posted a discussion asking about Estetica wigs! I am looki…"

Sidney Prescott replied Jun 18, 2014 to Help! Wig comparison - Estetica vs Jon Renau

18 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Lexi

"for sure. i talked to my "wig lady" and she says sewing in the piece of white fabric…"

Sidney Prescott replied May 7, 2014 to Problem with hand-tied wig...mesh looks black because of my real hair!

4 May 7, 2014
Reply by Sidney Prescott

"Its human hair, its a lace front that can be taped or glued.  Im not really willing…"

Sidney Prescott replied May 7, 2014 to Problem with hand-tied wig...mesh looks black because of my real hair!

4 May 7, 2014
Reply by Sidney Prescott

"OH, also forgot to say, not only does the apple cider vinegar clean it and reduce bu…"

Sidney Prescott replied May 5, 2014 to Wig is tangling and matting badley, help!

25 May 5, 2014
Reply by Brandy Snap

"I was having the same sort of problems with my human hair wig. I finally found a sha…"

Sidney Prescott replied May 5, 2014 to Wig is tangling and matting badley, help!

25 May 5, 2014
Reply by Brandy Snap

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service