Karena Moore-Millar's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi ChrisM can I ask where you live? As this study is currently in the UK only. I wil…"

Karena Moore-Millar replied Jun 1, 2012 to To wear or not to wear....this is the question?

10 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Karena Moore-Millar

"I respect your honesty and thank you for taking a great deal of time (and effort) to…"

Karena Moore-Millar replied May 30, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"Hi Rose, happy to tell you more about it, but in short I'm a PhD student with Alopec…"

Karena Moore-Millar replied May 30, 2012 to To wear or not to wear....this is the question?

10 Jun 1, 2012

"Controversy or arrogance? It amazes me that Kastababy comments have evoked more reac…"

Karena Moore-Millar replied May 30, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"Controversy or arrogance? It amazes me that Kastababy comments have evoked more reac…"

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"How interesting reading all these comments. It would appear there's no immediate ans…"

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"Throw away comments like that from an authoritative figure can really damage society…"

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"Rosy, thanks for the link, the comments are breathtaking. That's exactly what I'm tr…"

Karena Moore-Millar replied Mar 7, 2011 to To wear or not to wear....this is the question?

10 Jun 1, 2012

"Thanks ladies. Welshcake, I've spoken with AHAS tonight and your name came up in con…"

Karena Moore-Millar replied Mar 7, 2011 to To wear or not to wear....this is the question?

10 Jun 1, 2012

"If only there was enough material published on the problems with wigs and the size/s…"

Karena Moore-Millar replied Mar 6, 2011 to To wear or not to wear....this is the question?

10 Jun 1, 2012

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service