Patricia Hutchings's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the complement. I visualise myself with long thick healthy strong hair (…"

Patricia Hutchings replied May 9, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Patricia Hutchings

"Tried vaseline on my eyebrows and it just made them sting really badly, so washed th…"

Patricia Hutchings replied May 5, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"Trichiasis is only when the eyelashes turn in on to the eye itself, its not actually…"

Patricia Hutchings replied May 3, 2010 to Ingrowing eyelashes - Trichiasis - when eyelashes grow back from AU

2 May 3, 2010

"Urine I believe is a sterilsation method, so Im not sure how it would work. Thanks f…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Apr 29, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"I have noticed some nasal regrowth. Yippppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! A gawd…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Apr 25, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"Added an Iron Supplement today, to hopefully boost the hair regrowth."

Patricia Hutchings replied Apr 21, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"Hi Lynn Look for my thread about the Trails Im doing. http://www.alopeciaworld.net/…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Apr 16, 2010 to Cure for alopecia

15 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by Alopecia_85

"Just a little quick update: Iv been doing a trail with just hot compresses for the…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Apr 15, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"I have very dark brown hair, almost black. The regrowth hairs come through white, so…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Apr 12, 2010 to White Hairs.

6 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

"Onions is one I want to try. You need to keep any trail up for 1 month at least, Kin…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Apr 11, 2010 to Treatment - Onion Juice. Does it work?

20 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by Leslie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service