NicoleT's Discussions (361)

Discussions Replied To (356) Replies Latest Activity

"Been there. This was a delicate transition for me in my career.Hard decision to mak…"

NicoleT replied Oct 24, 2018 to Vocations and professionalism without hair

7 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by NicoleT

"Beautiful Frida!! so amazing, such a gift  Thanks for sharing!"

NicoleT replied Oct 24, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yahoooooo Chri1964!!!! Amazing!! whats your daily dosage? "

NicoleT replied Oct 23, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for clarifying! You are my inspiration! Thats incredible growth for 1.5 years!"

NicoleT replied Oct 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"HI SASHA1 So happy for your hair!!! You are on xeljanz yes? How many Mg per day?"

NicoleT replied Oct 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Frida! Super helpful!"

NicoleT replied Oct 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"HI Frida~ I've been meaning to ask and forgive me if you already told me.. Are you…"

NicoleT replied Oct 9, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"HI Steve, I was taking 10 mg per day. 1-5mg pill in the am and 1-5mg pill in the PM…"

NicoleT replied Oct 9, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 7 Month

92 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"HI NYGuy! No need to worry!Stay positive! I looked completely baseline 4 weeks into…"

NicoleT replied Oct 8, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This is so interesting about Turkey. I placed another order with Beacon in Benglade…"

NicoleT replied Oct 7, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service