"I'm A+"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Dec 14, 2009 to Alopecia and blood types

77 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by wwinslow

"Well as long as they "don't eat much" hookworm me up LOL!"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Nov 7, 2009 to Helminthic Therapy

17 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Holly

"yeah I'm pretty darn sick of wearing wigs and looking like "patches the scrappy cat"…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Nov 7, 2009 to Im so so tired......

11 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by MARGARET MCCOY

"I would think soft smooth skin on certain parts of the body could be fun. If you hav…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Nov 6, 2009 to Anyone's husband have a hard time accepting your Alopecia and the way you look?

13 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by MARGARET MCCOY

"Hey Deb, I was just wondering was that guy who is standing next to you in your pics,…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Nov 6, 2009 to Anyone's husband have a hard time accepting your Alopecia and the way you look?

13 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by MARGARET MCCOY

"No harm in hoping for the best though! Nothing ventured nothing gained. I do believe…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Nov 2, 2009 to Progression from areata to totalis to possible universalis - timeline?

14 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Renee Fullerton

"I agree with Aimee 100% this is how I would handle it. Simply non-evasively and to t…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Nov 1, 2009 to Talking to kids without alopecia about this/me venting

16 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by man82

"Alopecia Areata, totalis, and universalis are believed to be an auto-immune disorder…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Nov 1, 2009 to Is anybody getting the Flu or H1N1 vaccine?

6 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by spaganya

"I have a lace wig that has little clips inside to attach to my natural hair as it gr…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Oct 11, 2009 to *~Lace Wig Adhesives~*

4 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Montoya Grant

"Hi Jen, How are you? Being Vegan I thought I might have low iron so I started eatin…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Oct 10, 2009 to How many people with AA, AT or AU are anemic?

9 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Me

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service