ASRN's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi! I would suggest being open with people whenever you are ready. For me, I was so…"

ASRN replied Jan 14, 2019 to College w/ Alopecia advice

25 Oct 24, 2022
Reply by Demixl

"This is what I do too. I almost never cover my head. Unless it's really cold. I do h…"

ASRN replied Jul 30, 2015 to How do you handle the stares and comments of being a bald woman?

42 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I feel like I actually get more stares when I wear a scarf. Like they are wondering…"

ASRN replied Jul 30, 2015 to How do you handle the stares and comments of being a bald woman?

42 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Enjoy it!"

42 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"When I started to bare the bald I started to wear a bit more makeup and bigger earri…"

ASRN replied Jan 1, 2015 to Alopecia in college

33 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

"Agreed. Not vain to want your hair back or be happy it's coming back. It's a big dea…"

ASRN replied Nov 8, 2014 to A treatment that worked for me

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"I have AA (had AU but hair started growing back!)and RA. My derm and rheum physician…"

ASRN replied Nov 7, 2014 to A treatment that worked for me

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"No it's not cancer but it can still suck sometimes. Early on in my loss I used that…"

ASRN replied Jul 9, 2013 to Feeling overwhelmed and angry about my diagnosis and I don't know what to do (my story)

8 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by ASRN

"Yes! Agreed! People are funny. I try to be gracious bc I know they are curious. The…"

ASRN replied Jul 9, 2013 to Do you sometimes feel like a social worker too?

27 Jan 22, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"OK - 2 funny stories. I will start by saying that even though I get bummed out at ti…"

ASRN replied May 21, 2013 to Can you laugh at being bald?

39 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Ivan

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service