cws's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

"Baricitinib is looking like a very promising possibility for AA/ AU. Once the Columb…"

cws replied Apr 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I stand corrected. I never came across that in my preliminary research. That seems l…"

cws replied Mar 26, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"There are some studies being conducted now and we will have to await the results and…"

cws replied Mar 24, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"Your son has a great dad. I think you are doing the right thing by not sharing this…"

cws replied Feb 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello everyone, It has been 2 or 3 months since my last update...I apologize as I h…"

cws replied Feb 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Happy belated birthday! Stay strong...you are going to experience things at a much…"

cws replied Nov 21, 2014 to Alopecia

5 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Georgia Stephens

"I can't see how."

cws replied Nov 19, 2014 to Does dyeing your hair really effect AA? (Sorry if this has been asked a million times before, I'm new!)

3 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by cws

"As I am sure you are finding out, it is a tough condition to treat. I don't think yo…"

cws replied Nov 19, 2014 to Got some treatment options from my dermatologist

3 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth

"I have now finished my 2nd month on the recommended dosage and things continue to pr…"

cws replied Nov 19, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have read/ heard mixed things. I do believe it will happen. They had topical appli…"

cws replied Oct 20, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service