PamFitros@boldlybaldwomen.com's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm soooooo excited for you Debbie! Working in a huge medical complex is exactly the…"

PamFitros@boldlybaldwomen.com replied Jan 6, 2015 to How to find the courage to go out in public bald

59 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by loriann

"K, Have you looked at your picture? Really looked? Why would you want to hide that -…"

PamFitros@boldlybaldwomen.com replied Jan 5, 2015 to How to find the courage to go out in public bald

59 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by loriann

"ADML, Mine were temporary clear hair - gone a few days after they grew in. Pam"

PamFitros@boldlybaldwomen.com replied Dec 29, 2014 to Did your white hair stay white?

31 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

"This is an excerpt from Boldly Bald Women that I wrote when I was experiencing some…"

PamFitros@boldlybaldwomen.com replied Dec 27, 2014 to Did your white hair stay white?

31 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

"Thanks, Willow for the recommendation for Boldly Bald Women. It is so lovely to rece…"

PamFitros@boldlybaldwomen.com replied Oct 21, 2014 to Infections

43 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Veronicasteele

"Great advice Joanne! "

43 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Veronicasteele

"Hey there Lady HIlla! I have au. In doing research for Boldly Bald Women (the Amazon…"

43 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Veronicasteele

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service