Sami's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, I’m based in the uk too, would appreciate knowing how you dealt with your gp? I…"

Sami replied Oct 27, 2022 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Hey, just saw everyone’s messages.  @nick I just accepted your friend request. I can…"

Sami replied Oct 27, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hey I’m in the UK and have loads of tofa. Stopped taking as I’m worried about the si…"

Sami replied Oct 23, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Angelica, curious why do is medicated shampoo like nixon with zinc great? someone…"

Sami replied Apr 8, 2022 to AA returns!

13 Jun 25, 2022
Reply by Angelica87

"I think I saw a post in this thread from someone in the UK that has tofa and no long…"

Sami replied May 6, 2021 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"hi vicky im based in london, wondering how much do you pay for tofa?"

Sami replied Mar 22, 2020 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"hey ricky sending you a friend request keen to see your journey and ask you a couple…"

Sami replied Mar 10, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"hey nicole :) sent you a friend request, i would like to dm you :) "

Sami replied Mar 10, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Wish i found this forum before flying out to russia from london for treatment. I cam…"

Sami replied Mar 9, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service