Steve's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi guys, Just a wee update from me. I started the Beacon tofacitinib on the 25th of…"

Steve replied Nov 25, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 7 Month

92 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"This is amazing! Nicole, your response to the medication as been inspirational. Your…"

Steve replied Nov 7, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 7 Month

92 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Hi ltz5, Sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but you are in the right place as we al…"

Steve replied Oct 14, 2018 to 21 year old male just diagnosed with alopecia. Confused and seeking advice

19 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"I know, I thought the same and it adds to my hesitation. However, the progression of…"

Steve replied Oct 9, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 7 Month

92 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Is anybody taking this drug without doctor guidance or monitoring?"

92 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Hi magmck,  You're close to me! I did calculate, and it seems it would cost me aroun…"

92 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Thank you Nicole. I emailed Beacon this morning and they replied very fast with deta…"

92 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Hi magmck,  I understand the hesitation and it is very similar to mine. I recently s…"

92 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Hi Nicole T,  Can I ask if you were taking 10mg, how many pills you were taking thr…"

92 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Hey everybody, I would personally like to thank you all for the advice you have give…"

Steve replied Feb 26, 2017 to Personal advice

5 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service