Scott's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah, I see. I'm AU so maybe my chances of regrowth on this treatment are less. Worth…"

Scott replied Feb 6, 2014 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"Hi Cheri Thanks for info. Makes sense about splitting the dosage and keeping the le…"

Scott replied Feb 6, 2014 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"Hi Cheri I've sent you a friend request :) I naturally understand/respect your wish…"

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"Hi CheriA few pictures of your 'salt and pepper' look would be most appreciated :)Th…"

Scott replied Feb 5, 2014 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"Hi Cheri Thanks for info. Might I inquire what length your hair has currently got t…"

Scott replied Feb 3, 2014 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"Hi Cheri The dual approach of Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam is interesting as you are…"

Scott replied Feb 2, 2014 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"As for the earlier report I posted, the following and later report negates the findi…"

Scott replied Dec 6, 2013 to Prednisolone?

29 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Nat

"For those interested I came across the results of a study posted online regarding pu…"

Scott replied Dec 5, 2013 to Prednisolone?

29 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Nat

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service