magmck's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi superduper ive been on xeljanz for 4 months now. 20 mg with faint vellus.  disapp…"

magmck replied Jan 7, 2020 to Quitting Xeljanz due to ineffectiveness

49 Feb 13, 2020
Reply by magmck

"Hi Frida.   Very well put.  I think I probably should have found someone to talk to…"

magmck replied Dec 12, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Carlie.  Very very well done you !   Your hair is absolutely gorgeous.  What an abso…"

magmck replied Nov 21, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Nor 75. Whst is the drug if it’s not Xeljanz ? "

magmck replied Nov 3, 2019 to Treatments coming up

27 May 16, 2020
Reply by Suzie22

"Hi Kate. How are you getting on ? Did you get sorted with a Dermatologist? "

magmck replied Nov 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Your GP might refer you and you could be seen as NHS patient "

magmck replied Oct 11, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"of course not.  Can you pm me "

magmck replied Oct 10, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Katie.  I’ve been referred to a Dermatologist in London and there’s a dermatologi…"

magmck replied Oct 10, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Bibby glad to hear things working out so well for you! onwards and upwards! :-)"

magmck replied Oct 8, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Sara Lou.  Best of luck.  I don’t know if the trials are common knowledge yet.  I…"

magmck replied Sep 20, 2019 to Inspiration to start my journey on JAKS!

18 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by magmck

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service