magmck's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"hi Micheal  I couldn’t get your link there "

magmck replied May 25, 2019 to Off-Label Tofacitinib in Ireland?

42 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by Kasia

"Hi Dublinbooks So pleased for you ! That’s great news. How amazing a dermatologist…"

magmck replied May 25, 2019 to Off-Label Tofacitinib in Ireland?

42 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by Kasia

"Aaw - what a nice supportive forum in the midst of the madness "

magmck replied May 23, 2019 to Off-Label Tofacitinib in Ireland?

42 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by Kasia

"Hi mind over matter. Can I ask which company you are using to have your bloods check…"

magmck replied May 22, 2019 to New user to this forum and Need some advice regarding taking Xeljanz

24 May 22, 2019
Reply by MindOverMatter

"Hi paul.  I’ve done a little more research and unfortunately it would seem that bloo…"

magmck replied May 21, 2019 to Off-Label Tofacitinib in Ireland?

42 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by Kasia

"Hi mind over matter. Hope you don’t mind me getting in touch to ask if you havd any…"

magmck replied May 21, 2019 to New user to this forum and Need some advice regarding taking Xeljanz

24 May 22, 2019
Reply by MindOverMatter

"Hi Jonny  I’m also in the U.K. I am interested but need a gp to monitor bloods. Do y…"

magmck replied May 21, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Bibby that’s helpful to me too in the U.K.  it would be good to have a GP on boar…"

magmck replied May 17, 2019 to Off-Label Tofacitinib in Ireland?

42 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by Kasia

"Hi Frida  I’ve been so impressed by your journey and the support and inspiration you…"

magmck replied May 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi. No I wouldn’t take it without medical supervision "

magmck replied May 13, 2019 to Off-Label Tofacitinib in Ireland?

42 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by Kasia

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service