magmck's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Paul.  Ive copies the response from the dermatologist below.  I hope you get a diffe…"

magmck replied May 13, 2019 to Off-Label Tofacitinib in Ireland?

42 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by Kasia

"Hi paul  glad you’re commenting on this thread. It’s came at such a good time for me…"

42 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by Kasia

"Hi Paul.  I live in Glasgow Scotland and I too am considering Xeljanz.  There have b…"

42 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by Kasia

"Glad for you Marieadcg That must be fantastic.  Are you also in the UK ? "

magmck replied May 6, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Ben. Thanks for your reply and best wishes with the medication you are trying wit…"

magmck replied May 6, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Ben.  I live in Scotland and was thinking of trying Tofacitinib but wanted a doct…"

magmck replied Apr 30, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Nat.  I also live live in the U.K. and have been following this thread.  The der…"

magmck replied Mar 18, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You look great Nicole. ! So pleased for you .... you’re making me want to try the s…"

magmck replied Dec 13, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Dan

"Hi dan.  I’m in the Uk. So pleased to see Nicole’s results and considering buying ix…"

magmck replied Dec 11, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Dan

"Hi Dan  i also live in the UK and have been pleased to see how well Nicole and other…"

magmck replied Dec 6, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Dan

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service