Amy's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"DCPC is the most effective treatment for AA- with upwards of 90% reponse rate for pa…"

Amy replied Oct 23, 2009 to Diphenylcyclopropenone (DCP) as a contact sensitizer for alopecia areata

13 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Amy

"I got kenalog shots for 20 years on/off. Higher doses can lead to dents (and faster…"

Amy replied Oct 23, 2009 to Atrophy after steriod injections

10 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Thanks for all the responses. I will give it another go. Another question- does ever…"

Amy replied Oct 5, 2009 to Eyelashes- what am I doing wrong?

4 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Amy

"I get my wigs at the Wig Boutique in Fairfax, near 495. They arent lace front but ve…"

Amy replied Jul 19, 2009 to Looking to get a lace wig

16 May 16, 2010
Reply by Kathy

"ProThik spray is quite waterproof and baseball hats are not unusal at pools/beaches.…"

Amy replied Jul 19, 2009 to swimming..

4 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by kyrie ibbetson

"I have at times (AA 20 years on and off) lost patches of arm and leg hair and once,…"

Amy replied Jul 19, 2009 to Progression from AA to AT or AU?

8 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Christine

"DPCP is supposed to be slightly more effective, but they have found that people who…"

Amy replied Jul 19, 2009 to squaric acid vs. DPCP

4 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Tony J.

"I have a inquiry to my doc on this. I have AA but lost a small section of eyelashes.…"

Amy replied Nov 12, 2008 to has anyone tried Lumigan to regrow eyelashes?

52 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"This is a fear all of us parents with AA live with. They say the incidence with a fa…"

Amy replied Apr 7, 2008 to

just now

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service