You can do it : )'s Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I went to Hair place New York for a hair cut and I liked them, I am trying Ralph Mol…"

You can do it : ) replied Sep 6, 2015 to Haircut salon in Brooklyn or Manhattan

6 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by You can do it : )

"Hi Nappylee222 I don't know where to get wigs because I don't wear them but I was pl…"

You can do it : ) replied Feb 4, 2015 to Haircut salon in Brooklyn or Manhattan

6 Sep 6, 2015

"Thank you i checked them out they did not have great reviews but I found someone els…"

You can do it : ) replied Feb 4, 2015 to Haircut salon in Brooklyn or Manhattan

6 Sep 6, 2015

"Hi, Sorry to hear you are currently going through the "depressed moment" alopecia br…"

You can do it : ) replied Sep 28, 2013 to Has alopecia changed you in a way? Your personality? Your character?

64 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nana

"I stareted the cream at 8 years old and started the injections at around 12 when the…"

You can do it : ) replied Jun 14, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I am also using biotin and on thyroid medicine. Recently I had to up my thyroid medi…"

You can do it : ) replied Jun 14, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I have AA and the Steroid shots work for me. I have aa since the age of 8 and have b…"

You can do it : ) replied Jun 13, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I am 22 and have had AA since the age of 8"

You can do it : ) replied Oct 31, 2012 to How many times have you had alopecia throughout your life?

76 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Gan

"I have had aa for the past 14 years and have been doing the injections for about the…"

You can do it : ) replied Jun 22, 2012 to Just diagnosed....feeling very scared

128 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Thanks I guess I was spaced out. It is called Letters to G-d"

You can do it : ) replied Apr 3, 2012 to Movie

2 Apr 3, 2012

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service