Jennah's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much for the support, it is quite difficult to get used to having this…"

Jennah replied Dec 30, 2011 to Depressed and upset

26 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by NoLongerHair

"I had a really bad experience hair creations who made me a topper that turned out ve…"

Jennah replied Dec 21, 2011 to 29 year old female with so called FPB. How do I cope? To wig or not to wig?

6 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Jennah

"Yup Hi! I have been suffering significantly with FPB for the past year and a half an…"

Jennah replied Dec 19, 2011 to Female pattern hair loss

30 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Hey I second that I had this soooo much! however have to get on I guess. I just purc…"

Jennah replied Dec 19, 2011 to I am scared

7 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri

"I thought you couldn't use heat on synthetic wigs??"

Jennah replied Dec 13, 2011 to FPB should I shave my hair short and wear a wig?

14 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Figarosmom

"Hi Rose, How are you? I would love to get a human hair good quality wig,unfortunatel…"

14 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Figarosmom

"Hey Liz thanks so much for the comment! How are you? Sorry for the late reply have b…"

14 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Figarosmom

"Hi Figarosmom! Sorry for the late reply I have been having internet connection probl…"

14 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Figarosmom

"Thanks for the comment Lily. Yes I don't think I am able to let go of my hair just y…"

14 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Figarosmom

"Thankyou for the tips that is really helpful :)"

Jennah replied Nov 13, 2011 to 29 year old female with so called FPB. How do I cope? To wig or not to wig?

6 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Jennah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service