Eileen Simpson's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sorry I don't know what to do either. I also get this pain and itch with mine. M…"

Eileen Simpson replied Mar 12, 2009 to Pain

4 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Eileen Simpson

"I am going to order one of these caps for myself from headcovers.com here is their l…"

Eileen Simpson replied Mar 12, 2009 to exercising

20 Jan 10, 2019
Reply by Austin Davis

"I'm so sorry Danielle, My ex brother in law was in the war he got shot up age 17 the…"

Eileen Simpson replied Mar 12, 2009 to What things do you hear when out in the world?

56 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"That would be nice to meet up somewhere. I know that BGDL meet over that way often.…"

Eileen Simpson replied Mar 7, 2009 to Are there any gatherings in Washington State?

6 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Eileen Simpson

"Hi Joshua, I wanted to say thanks for the additional links I learned a lot. Thank y…"

Eileen Simpson replied Mar 2, 2009 to Alone

8 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Tnabugg

"I am sorry for you loss and just wanted you to know that your a very special man. E…"

Eileen Simpson replied Mar 2, 2009 to Having a hard day

16 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by LJBMD

"Not to long ago I was in your shoes, not comfortable but a reality. First let me say…"

Eileen Simpson replied Mar 2, 2009 to Having a hard day

16 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by LJBMD

"Hey I found it, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the arrow facing…"

Eileen Simpson replied Feb 28, 2009 to hi not sure what happened to chat?

4 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Eileen Simpson

"Ok thanks so much, I really didn't know if it was my computer or not. Eileen"

4 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Eileen Simpson

"Yeah who knows yesterday I noticed I couldn't chat even though it was there, then wo…"

4 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Eileen Simpson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service