Eileen Simpson's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to tell you a story, two weeks ago now my son Josh and I went to California,…"

Eileen Simpson replied Feb 28, 2009 to 'Sympathy' shave?

42 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Bobby

"Can you look into lazar? or contacts?"

Eileen Simpson replied Feb 28, 2009 to

just now

"Hi thanks for the reminder that we are friends from all over the world truly amazing…"

Eileen Simpson replied Feb 28, 2009 to Alone

8 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Tnabugg

"Your right it is a huge circle one that is hard to get off of. Let me first say cong…"

Eileen Simpson replied Feb 28, 2009 to Alone

8 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Tnabugg

"I think this is a wonderful idea and it would put some brave effort to get it togeth…"

Eileen Simpson replied Feb 28, 2009 to Documentary

9 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I can’t tell you it isn’t a hard decision to make because it is. It’s a personal cho…"

Eileen Simpson replied Feb 28, 2009 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"Hi Rosy it's Eileen could you tell me more about the freedom wigs? Hugs, Eileen"

Eileen Simpson replied Feb 27, 2009 to Men Love Hair

53 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

"I'm really sorry you feel this way, I too feel this at times. I feel a certain amoun…"

Eileen Simpson replied Feb 22, 2009 to personal privacy issues

39 May 26, 2009
Reply by Mary

"Yes you can have Celiac Disease without any intestional issues. You ask your doctor…"

Eileen Simpson replied Feb 10, 2009 to Connection between Celiac Disease and AA

30 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by youarebeautiful

"You said it all I can't say it any better. I hate it that I'm still having to live w…"

Eileen Simpson replied Feb 10, 2009 to Kicked to the curb?

13 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Emma Sandell

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service