MagPie's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Your courage and acceptance is so inspiring, I hope to follow in your footsteps. tha…"

MagPie replied Apr 1, 2014 to A question of transparency - and summer wig suggestions?

39 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Susan

"Oh Freedom wigs are so lovely! I met a woman with one a few weeks ago, and I got wig…"

MagPie replied Mar 26, 2014 to A question of transparency - and summer wig suggestions?

39 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Susan

"Nope - not hot yoga, but still sweaty and fun! Practicing bald is amaaaaaazing. Not…"

MagPie replied Mar 26, 2014 to A question of transparency - and summer wig suggestions?

39 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Susan

"See? This is why I am so grateful to have found AW. Your advice, insights, informati…"

39 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Susan

"Awesome! It's always nice to know someone else in the world is having a similar (tho…"

MagPie replied Feb 6, 2014 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"Hi Cheri - Glad to hear it's been working for you, congrats! It gives me hope. I hav…"

MagPie replied Feb 6, 2014 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"Hi Carolyn - My friend who is an Ayurvedic teacher recommended the same thing!  I h…"

MagPie replied Dec 9, 2013 to Bhringaraja (False Daisy or Eclipta alba)

1 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by MagPie

"Thanks all! Lexi - My Jacquelyn is growing on me. It was very expensive, but in my…"

MagPie replied Dec 9, 2013 to Help with wig falling off

9 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi Ariel- I have had AA since I was a kid. In the past 4-5 weeks, my tiny patches h…"

MagPie replied Sep 8, 2013 to Alopecia areata

10 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Ariel Hawley-Fry

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service