Brittany Bullard's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't. I will get on and check it out. I have pamplets and other material from the…"

Brittany Bullard replied Mar 3, 2009 to Help on shaving my son's head-we are having problems

22 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"We have used both the Gillette Fusion and the headblade. My son Lane who is 6 shaved…"

Brittany Bullard replied Mar 3, 2009 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"Thank you for mentioning this Andis clipper and blade. I don't know when we will eve…"

Brittany Bullard replied Mar 3, 2009 to Help on shaving my son's head-we are having problems

22 Mar 3, 2009

"Thank you so much for this, I needed it. Friday at school they are having wacky hair…"

22 Mar 3, 2009

"We have stopped shaving him. He explained to me on Sunday that he wants hair!!!! It…"

Brittany Bullard replied Feb 8, 2009 to Help on shaving my son's head-we are having problems

22 Mar 3, 2009

"Hey I went and got one of the HeadBlades and he shaved himself for the first time Fr…"

Brittany Bullard replied Jan 28, 2009 to Help on shaving my son's head-we are having problems

22 Mar 3, 2009

"You know my husband and I have talked about this several times. I think he would lov…"

Brittany Bullard replied Jan 20, 2009 to Help on shaving my son's head-we are having problems

22 Mar 3, 2009

"Huh at Walgreens, that's good to know. I have one close to my house. I'm going to tr…"

Brittany Bullard replied Jan 19, 2009 to Help on shaving my son's head-we are having problems

22 Mar 3, 2009

"He really likes to be real smooth. He likes the way it feels. We use Arbonne oil and…"

Brittany Bullard replied Jan 19, 2009 to Help on shaving my son's head-we are having problems

22 Mar 3, 2009

"I'm going to do that. Thanks a bunch."

22 Mar 3, 2009

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service