Surya's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Priya, Did you find out more about this? Please keep us posted"

Surya replied Apr 8, 2014 to Stem cell transplant - alopecia cure?

18 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Tuesday

"I like the way you put it.. 'balance hope with growing acceptance'.. tough job balan…"

Surya replied Apr 8, 2014 to Acupunture, Chinese Medicine, Internal Herbal Remedies..

46 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Patches

"Hi Lynette, So happy it worked for you.. Keep us posted.."

Surya replied May 12, 2013 to Treatment that worked!

5 May 12, 2013
Reply by Surya

"So is your daughter recovered now or did her hair fall out again??"

Surya replied Apr 21, 2013 to Attention : This Worked For Us

9 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by 32serv

"Hello Priya. Can you please tell me which Ayurveda center you went to? Thanks."

Surya replied Apr 7, 2013 to What holistic treatments have you used?

11 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"Hello Juan, Could you please tell me more about the treatment you took? Your help is…"

Surya replied Apr 7, 2013 to I need someone who knows what I'm going through/been through

107 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"Hello Sean, Did you have any improvement after Dr.Rohit Shah's treatment? Thanks."

Surya replied Apr 7, 2013 to Patches are still visible even when I shaved my hair. Any advice for me?

40 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by RitaStar

"Hi Angie! Were you recovered through the multi-vitamins? Can you tell me which doc t…"

Surya replied Apr 7, 2013 to Some Breaking News about Alopecia Areta

4 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"Hello George, Could you please share the Dr's contact info? Thanks."

Surya replied Mar 21, 2013 to Boosting my immune system, causing steady hair regrowth

3 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Surya

"Hello Steve, I'm so happy it worked for you. Could you please share more details abo…"

Surya replied Mar 21, 2013 to Treatment that worked!

5 May 12, 2013
Reply by Surya

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service