youarebeautiful's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Everyone, please be careful "diagnosing" someone you have never met with such a spec…"

youarebeautiful replied Jan 2, 2014 to No support from anyone? Please help me

12 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Robert Linscott

"Is there a way for you to order online (or at least place the order using a money or…"

youarebeautiful replied Jan 2, 2014 to No support from anyone? Please help me

12 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Robert Linscott

"http://www.alopeciaworld.com/video/georgia-in-tears?page=-1 Watch this motivating vi…"

youarebeautiful replied Jan 2, 2014 to "Are you wearing a wig?"

13 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by femmemuscle

"We all have been there at one point or another.  I usually just say, oh I changed my…"

youarebeautiful replied Jan 2, 2014 to "Are you wearing a wig?"

13 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by femmemuscle

"2 custom wigs a year?  for everyone? or just for those with alopecia? Do you let he…"

youarebeautiful replied Jan 2, 2014 to When to introduce a wig and how to a young child?

28 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Matica

"Find children's book about bullying and/or alopecia.  I like the protective factor o…"

youarebeautiful replied Dec 18, 2013 to Ostracism

20 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Brandy

"Here is a great big hug for you!  Sometimes friends and family don't know what to sa…"

youarebeautiful replied Oct 24, 2013 to Friend laughing

64 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mary

"Also, I'll be sure to take off the bobby pins. . . I did not think of that before."

youarebeautiful replied Jul 31, 2013 to Wigs and airport security

37 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Thank you. I see this is not a new problem. I've just recently been "pat down" on my…"

youarebeautiful replied Jul 31, 2013 to Wigs and airport security

37 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I understand the parent's and the child's point of view. I'm many times speechless w…"

youarebeautiful replied Apr 25, 2013 to I'm an alien

81 May 2, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service