Essence's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"90% of the people I tell think its awesome. when I first told my group of friends at…"

Essence replied Jun 4, 2013 to How did your friends take you telling them you had alopecia?

41 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Dorothy

"awwe man. i can't feel your pain because i've have some form of AA, AT & AU sinc…"

Essence replied Jun 3, 2012 to It's not the end of the world...But it sure feels like it

19 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Allison

"no need, Google brings up every site in the book.. woah. really big picture. i do wi…"

Essence replied May 31, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"SO glad no 8 year olds were harmed in the script writing and filming of this episode…"

Essence replied May 31, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"wow... completely uncalled for. i was a child with alopecia. diagnosed at 8 years ol…"

Essence replied May 30, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"I agree with a lot of the tips given by these ladies. it def. is a lot of trial and…"

Essence replied Jan 27, 2011 to Feeling very alone and lost

28 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"i wear a bandana at amusement parks and i bring along a sweater (even in the heat) i…"

Essence replied Aug 9, 2010 to Wigs and roller coasters?

24 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"well a good and very inexpensive liquid eyeliner is wetnwild's H2O Proof . i used to…"

Essence replied Mar 29, 2010 to Makeup

20 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"i was going to suggest the same exact thing that Tawny did (: those seem to be great…"

Essence replied Mar 26, 2010 to Swimming/Summer

32 May 18, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"i think it's alopecia.. i have scabbing on my head too . as far as i've heard, that'…"

Essence replied Jan 9, 2010 to Confused? Misdiagnosed, but not so sure about that?

6 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Essence

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service