Danette's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I don't have too much advice to give you, but I do understand how you feel.   I…"

Danette replied Dec 29, 2022 to Alopecia back after 6 years :(

8 Jan 3, 2023
Reply by Alopeciaguy73

"Hi - I agree with what some others have said - there are worse things you can pass t…"

Danette replied Jul 21, 2013 to Will my fiance pass his AU to our kids?

62 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by SabineTawni

"If you want a place closer to Washington, DC, I highly recommend Symmetry Hair Salon…"

Danette replied Jul 12, 2009 to Looking to get a lace wig

16 May 16, 2010
Reply by Kathy

"Hi, Aimee - did you decide not to try for a hairpiece? I felt like you did - that as…"

Danette replied Jun 6, 2009 to Wearing hats to clubs?

13 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Aimee

"I found a beauty shop in Ellicott City, MD. She has been helping both cancer and alo…"

Danette replied May 28, 2009 to I just ordered my first partial hair piece

5 May 29, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Thanks for your reply. I was told in order to use tape, the hairdresser would have t…"

Danette replied May 27, 2009 to I just ordered my first partial hair piece

5 May 29, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Wow - that is fast. I will never be able to go bald - because I am also allergic to…"

Danette replied Apr 4, 2009 to personal privacy issues

39 May 26, 2009
Reply by Mary

"You look good like that! I posted before and after pictures of me with and without m…"

Danette replied Apr 4, 2009 to personal privacy issues

39 May 26, 2009
Reply by Mary

"I guess I have more problem with the uneven eyebrows and eyelashes than the head hai…"

Danette replied Apr 3, 2009 to personal privacy issues

39 May 26, 2009
Reply by Mary

"I have used both Protopic and a steriod gel on my bald spots. I would the steriod w…"

Danette replied Mar 31, 2009 to itching head

19 Apr 2, 2019
Reply by Pamela A.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service