Nat's Discussions (235)

Discussions Replied To (234) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I think some people moved to Facebook. They have an Alopecia group. "

Nat replied Jan 6 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, I wish you a full recovery. I've been on Tofa for 4 years now. I started to get…"

Nat replied Mar 3, 2023 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Ryan, I used OFX. It's cheap but setting up an account wasn't easy."

Nat replied Feb 23, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"Good luck! "

Nat replied Oct 17, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"It takes longer to get the shipping confirmation. Why did you choose DHL? They sugge…"

Nat replied Oct 17, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"Thank you!"

Nat replied Jul 20, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Frankie, Did you just stop Xeljanz and start Olumiant? No overlap? Is your insura…"

Nat replied Jul 20, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Frida! I am having problems with my current transfer. "

Nat replied May 27, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Frida, How do you pay Beacon? I am trying to use RIA and the payment is being rej…"

Nat replied May 26, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No, paid last week. No notification so far."

Nat replied May 16, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service