Pamela Rosse's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Cindy If you could when you pass on the information to Henry could you please for…"

Pamela Rosse replied Apr 14, 2011 to Need help...asap

15 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Stacey

"I too thank you for asking, as was also concerned . RJ & Cheryl will keep you in…"

Pamela Rosse replied Apr 11, 2011 to Where are our founders?

27 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"You go girl, do a triathlon, don't let this damn disease stop you. When I ride my bi…"

Pamela Rosse replied Feb 24, 2011 to Enjoying exercise and sports with AU! How do you do it?

13 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Arford_41

"Hi Kristina First let me say your not vain, you are beautiful.  I have been Universa…"

Pamela Rosse replied Feb 24, 2011 to New

16 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"Hey Aimee Please feel free to use mannequin girl :), I came up with it after losing…"

Pamela Rosse replied Feb 9, 2011 to True acceptance?

34 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Lorna

"Oh Lorna, bless your heart. When I read " how do I accept the alien that looks back…"

Pamela Rosse replied Feb 7, 2011 to True acceptance?

34 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Lorna

"Welcome back Reever, its a difficult & hard question we alopeacians must ask our…"

Pamela Rosse replied May 15, 2010 to I'm back

3 May 15, 2010
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"Hi Patricia, from what you wrote it certainly appears you have AAT versus AAU which…"

Pamela Rosse replied Mar 3, 2010 to Alopecia different types - please explain

10 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Pamela Rosse

":) Ho Ho Ho, very cute."

Pamela Rosse replied Dec 21, 2009 to How to have an alopecian Christmas

2 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Skin

"Bravo! It's both a brave & scary step. I remember well how scared I was, but eve…"

Pamela Rosse replied Dec 21, 2009 to I finally had the courage to take some bald pictures and put them on here

9 May 3, 2010
Reply by Michelle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service