Tuesday's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, Lori - I've had the same issues with the inner lid liner - my eyes sting and so…"

Tuesday replied Dec 15, 2010 to Best way to apply eyeliner for it appear as if I have eyelashes?

16 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Theresa

"I have a technique which might sound odd but I like it and people seem to think I ha…"

Tuesday replied Dec 13, 2010 to Best way to apply eyeliner for it appear as if I have eyelashes?

16 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Theresa

"I don't think so... just based on my own experience. I've always been a super health…"

Tuesday replied Nov 21, 2010 to Alopecia, does it make you healthier?

11 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by zeida

"I tried Nioxin - did nothing for me - I became AU despite that product."

Tuesday replied Nov 3, 2010 to Has anyone heard of/tried Nioxin?

7 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by BJ Spicer

"I've not had my fingernails lift but my toenails lift. My fingernails do break, spli…"

Tuesday replied Sep 27, 2010 to -

7 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Lynn

"I finally saw this movie this week. I was curious how the silk scarves were actually…"

Tuesday replied Sep 23, 2010 to Grey Gardens on HBO...

3 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Tuesday

"Good luck with whatever you decide to do, Terri. The doctor who was going to treat m…"

Tuesday replied Sep 6, 2010 to DCP treatment - Yah or nah?

24 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by emily5

"I started DCP ... the doctor at Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto assured me they had s…"

Tuesday replied Sep 5, 2010 to DCP treatment - Yah or nah?

24 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by emily5

"I'm still working on my nails. I'll report back the results. I'm taking classical gu…"

Tuesday replied Sep 5, 2010 to Fingernails

10 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Lisa Crowner

"It does provide hope ... what irks me is the reporters writing the articles - they c…"

Tuesday replied Aug 17, 2010 to Thrilled Gail Porter gets a very special birthday present... some new hair after five years

5 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Mjay

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service