Aaron's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I tend to tell people that my immune system got bored and decided it wanted to do so…"

Aaron replied Sep 11, 2010 to Peoples reactions when you tell them about your AA

10 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Scott

"Think of it like jumping into a cold pool for the first time. In your head you think…"

Aaron replied Sep 11, 2010 to To shave or not to shave, that is the question

8 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Aaron

"If your not ready to shave your head, this post isn't meant to force you. I was rece…"

Aaron replied Sep 11, 2010 to Hello

7 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Aaron

"I think she is starting to like it. She won't admit it yet, but she did sit on my la…"

Aaron replied Sep 9, 2010 to My fiancée wants to know what is the likelihood this can be cured?

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

"I'll give her all the time in the world that she needs to adjust. That is why I wait…"

Aaron replied Sep 9, 2010 to My fiancée wants to know what is the likelihood this can be cured?

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

"Now that the just saved feeling has subdued, I love it. Walkng out in the brisk fall…"

Aaron replied Sep 8, 2010 to My fiancée wants to know what is the likelihood this can be cured?

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

"It's something alright. Once the just shaved feeling subsides I will give it a strai…"

Aaron replied Sep 8, 2010 to My fiancée wants to know what is the likelihood this can be cured?

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

"We've been together about 2 years. The older daughter is hers but I've adopted her a…"

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

"Tonight after my oldest daughters parent teacher meeting I will be shaving me head.…"

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

"When she wakes up we will talk. I intend to shave my head but I'm just dragging my f…"

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service