roxy's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there. I'm AU for about 4 years now and I am still desperate to grow my hair back…"

roxy replied Jan 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Had anyone from South Africa tried this drug. I would really love to start it and I…"

roxy replied Jul 6, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi There. How can we go about purchasing Turkish Xeljanz. is it cheaper and what doe…"

roxy replied May 20, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My alopecia are at a progressed into alopecia universalis after the birth of my 2nd…"

roxy replied Apr 26, 2016 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"I'm so happy that this works for you. I recently lost all of my hair and eyebrows n…"

roxy replied Feb 29, 2016 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"Assalamualaikum, I have lost all of my hair, my eyebrows and my eyelashes now 6 mon…"

roxy replied Feb 7, 2016 to Miracle cures - natural, inexpensive and free of side effects

23 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Chamzy

"So awesome to see and hear about all of these amazing results. I am from South Afric…"

roxy replied Nov 19, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"My pleasure :) if you do decide to go ahead please do keep me updated with regards y…"

roxy replied Mar 24, 2015 to Dr rohit shah treatment

6 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

"I have not been brave enough to order."

roxy replied Mar 23, 2015 to Dr rohit shah treatment

6 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

"So awesome to read all this great and promising feedback . Is anyone on this forum…"

roxy replied Mar 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service