hagster's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"Silicone and / or the double tape work best on a bald head. I sew silicone pieces in…"

hagster replied Aug 27, 2017 to Wig attachment with bit of hair. Help!

6 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Cimbom

"Are you talking about a full wig or just a topper? There are ways to make wigs fit…"

hagster replied Aug 26, 2017 to Wig attachment with bit of hair. Help!

6 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Cimbom

"Hi, Abby. 1. I have read that some people have itchy, burning, tingly scalps in som…"

hagster replied Aug 26, 2017 to Just a few questions for those who have AS.

3 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Patchesforlife

"Did you bother to read the posts about Monat? Snake oil. Scam. Money grubbers. AND,…"

hagster replied Aug 26, 2017 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"Sorry that you were diagnosed with alopecia. And, there really isn't a place to star…"

hagster replied Aug 22, 2017 to Where to begin

8 Aug 29, 2019
Reply by Lytanny

"Scars will fade in time; they're usually pretty ugly at the start. My problem with…"

hagster replied Aug 22, 2017 to Hair transplant warning

2 May 21, 2019
Reply by aydaamin

"I had a Hairmax years ago for thinning on my crown and had some success using it. Lo…"

hagster replied Aug 20, 2017 to curious and scared

19 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by angie

"alopecia areata is bald patches on the scalp or body. totalis is the total loss of h…"

hagster replied Aug 19, 2017 to Type of Alopecia

4 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Theresa

"I had my first encounter with a bald spot almost 17 years ago. It grew back and I di…"

hagster replied Aug 19, 2017 to curious and scared

19 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by angie

"I have AU so know the trials of eye makeup. No lashes to use as a guide for liner or…"

hagster replied Aug 18, 2017 to Makeup and Alopecia Universalis!

8 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by leah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service