hagster's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"There are different kinds / brands of concealing powders like Toppik, Hair Illusion,…"

hagster replied Jul 27, 2017 to Concealing Products?

6 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by DoctorInsecure

"My derm told me this morning that Xeljanz topical is still in trials and will possib…"

hagster replied Jul 27, 2017 to www.deox.com. Anyone tried and were you scammed?

4 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by Frida Rupert

"Clips can be removed. Then you csn find a headband of choice and attach the bangs wi…"

hagster replied Jul 27, 2017 to Bangs...

3 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by hagster

"Just had an awesome 1st follow up experience with my derm and wanted to share. When…"

hagster replied Jul 27, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Thyroid related is (supposedly) only if you have Hashimotos - which is related to hy…"

hagster replied Jul 27, 2017 to Hey all

10 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by hagster

"Sorry this posted so late, but took 3 days to approve."

hagster replied Jul 27, 2017 to 7-24 Ninja Warrior show has Alopecian

2 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"The site I use has terrible reviews, but I've never had any problems. Just remember…"

hagster replied Jul 25, 2017 to Need help with wigs for men

10 Feb 28, 2022
Reply by Alex Clark

"Since you'll probably not be wearing it full time, and the fact that you still have…"

hagster replied Jul 24, 2017 to Need help with wigs for men

10 Feb 28, 2022
Reply by Alex Clark

"A Hairmax is a brand of infared light machine shaped like a hairbrush that you use o…"

hagster replied Jul 23, 2017 to infrared light

4 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Alo-mom

"i tried it for a few months with no noticeable gain. but, everyone is different. wan…"

hagster replied Jul 22, 2017 to infrared light

4 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Alo-mom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service