cathy clark's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Often Indian non Remy hair only has had some of the cuticle removed-especially if th…"

cathy clark replied May 24, 2013 to Bought a new wig 4 months ago and I just ruined it! How do I prevent this from happening again?

12 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"Do you mean virgin EHH or is colored okay. There is now a EHH version of the Impress…"

cathy clark replied May 5, 2013 to European hair

4 May 6, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Yes, wear lashes-I wear them most of the time when I am out, but not always around t…"

cathy clark replied Apr 23, 2013 to False eyelashes

5 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by cathy clark

"It all depends where you are small. If it is mainly in the circumference, then adjus…"

cathy clark replied Mar 30, 2013 to Petite size wigs

11 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"Hi and welcome here. Since you live in the greater NYC area, I hope you have the tim…"

cathy clark replied Mar 29, 2013 to Help with wigs

3 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Ulyana

"Can't help you on the insurance-all companies are different. But about being part of…"

cathy clark replied Mar 16, 2013 to The big C-word and alopecia

8 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by sueb

"Getting back to the topic of Milano and Fortune. I have bought Milano. Some of their…"

cathy clark replied Mar 8, 2013 to Milano or Fortune Wigs

8 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by cathy clark

"Dear Mel Many other options.. Why did you want to go for a custom wig-was it because…"

cathy clark replied Mar 8, 2013 to $3,500 for a custom made wig?? :-( Any other options?

36 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I buy Ardell in batches of 12, at Ballbeauty-online. I like # 108,but 116 are also v…"

cathy clark replied Feb 23, 2013 to Good false lashes?

3 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by cathy clark

"To Sarah's Mom. I don't think you should buy a Freeda discontinued. the price is gre…"

cathy clark replied Jan 29, 2013 to Wig type advice?

16 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Maribel

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service