Mona's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Katy - yes, guys can be soooooo insensitive! Aimee - we had the same experience! I…"

Mona replied Dec 19, 2013 to "Are you wearing a wig?"

13 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by femmemuscle

"Debs, thank you your views. I have been thinking about that myself too! I think my c…"

Mona replied Dec 19, 2013 to "Are you wearing a wig?"

13 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by femmemuscle

"Visit wig shops and try on some wigs then shortlist the one(s) that you like most. W…"

Mona replied Dec 18, 2013 to When to start wearing a wig - alopecial areata

6 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Alliegator

"Mine mostly do not have any bulbs. But they are not white though. I find that the sh…"

Mona replied Jul 8, 2013 to Hair shedding

34 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by barbosa

"Hi Leelee, I have the same experience as you. Whenever my scalp itches badly, I alwa…"

Mona replied Jul 8, 2013 to Hair shedding

34 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by barbosa

"It's been 2 months since I found the first bald patch. There are at least 4 more new…"

Mona replied Jun 23, 2013 to My first month with AA

7 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Snowflake

"Thanks, Patricia! Hope you are coping well and that your condition is improving. My…"

Mona replied May 28, 2013 to My first month with AA

7 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Snowflake

"Yes, I can totally relate to you. At times I feel like I'm gonna have a nervous brea…"

Mona replied May 21, 2013 to *Newbie*

17 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Nani

"Hi Madeline, the hair around my bald patch tend to be thicker and coarser, and would…"

Mona replied May 21, 2013 to Weird hair texture?

2 May 28, 2013
Reply by Madeline

"Hi Snowflake, thanks for sharing your experience. Happy for you that your hit has gr…"

Mona replied May 21, 2013 to My first month with AA

7 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Snowflake

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service