Jennifer's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I just throw it on also...never tried tape or glue?"

Jennifer replied Mar 7, 2010 to Do you use glue or tape or nothing for your wig?

20 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"my husband says guys dont care about that stuff. He even forgets that I wear a wig,…"

Jennifer replied Mar 7, 2010 to How to tell him?

6 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Gail M

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Synthetic hair has to be washed to cold water. Do…"

Jennifer replied Oct 23, 2009 to Thickest wig ever! Tips & tricks.

10 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by juliepeach

"I just left you a comment, dont do what I did!! lol ....dont they rub something on i…"

Jennifer replied Oct 10, 2009 to Painkillers for Eyebrow Tattooing

6 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"I got it at a place called salon mez -a -me, in upland ca. She has a ton of wigs!! I…"

Jennifer replied Oct 6, 2009 to Got my VERY FIRST Wig!

2 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

"Hang in there Connie!!! I've had alopecia since I was 5, but within the last 2 years…"

Jennifer replied Oct 6, 2009 to Coping?

15 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Michelle

"I just buy the ones from target. The thickest ones that they have. I wear them 3 tim…"

Jennifer replied Sep 16, 2009 to False eyelashes

9 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"I've had AA almost my whole life. And within this last year, its been really bad. I…"

Jennifer replied Aug 27, 2008 to miss my eyelashes ; (

8 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Lee

"We're any of you "waiting" for your eyebrows to grow back in? My husband keeps sayin…"

Jennifer replied Jul 24, 2008 to Tattoo Eyebrows!!!!

40 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Eileen Washington

"I do have a big tatoo on my back and it hurt, shesaid it would take 2-1/2 hours?!!!…"

Jennifer replied Jul 23, 2008 to Tattoo Eyebrows!!!!

40 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Eileen Washington

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service