ghostship's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Oreinge, I'm so glad to hear you had regrowth so fast! Don't panic. We all do lose a…"

ghostship replied Sep 20, 2017 to AU in 2013 to 90% hair regrowth in 2016 ... to current situation

16 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Pam D.

"Yeah, Eric!! I am sooo happy to hear your story. My son lost all of his hair quite q…"

ghostship replied Jan 11, 2017 to How many of you have total regrowth after being alopecia totalis

25 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Eric Graff

"Hi Gabriela, I'm sorry to hear what happened to you. I know that the health coach Yu…"

ghostship replied Jan 6, 2017 to Vaccination dangers

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"BTW, I never said anything about autism. My son is not autistic. He was diagnosed wi…"

ghostship replied Jul 13, 2015 to Vaccination dangers

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"You , like most vaccine pushers, are sadly misinformed. Here is the current CDC web…"

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"And what do you think makes an over-reactive immune system. Why do you think they us…"

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"Yes, and no one is even COUNTING alopecia. SOrry, but I wish I had never given my so…"

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"Not to mention that the CDC is a cesspool of corruption in the pocket of hte $30 bil…"

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"Maybe it's the pro-needle types who are the whackos, Jim. What other drug is one-six…"

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"Great. It's not your problem, then. But the people over in the lupus chat rooms have…"

ghostship replied Jul 11, 2015 to Vaccination dangers

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service