holyhairlossbatman!!'s Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow! I'm sure it was quite the adjustment for you then after having so much hair bef…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Mar 27, 2012 to Just curious: Did you always have really thin hair or did you used to have thick luscious hair that left?

28 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by karma

"I know all about that tiny pony tail! I did like someone below did and permed it cur…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Mar 27, 2012 to Just curious: Did you always have really thin hair or did you used to have thick luscious hair that left?

28 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by karma

"Very interesting. I know that I have had both auto immune and thyroid problems in th…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Mar 27, 2012 to Immune curiosity

1 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by holyhairlossbatman!!

"Very interesting. So then when she began to thin, was it obvious right away or did i…"

28 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by karma

"Wow. I ran like crazy from treatments because I did hear that they didn't really sti…"

28 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by karma

"Ok, BIG update. I did shave totally, and one of the reasons that I did it was to see…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Aug 2, 2011 to Is it better or worse when you finally shave your head?

13 Aug 2, 2011

"Oh fun update. Ok, well not actually fun, but very interesting. So I thought I was s…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Jul 26, 2011 to Eyebrow loss? Half an eyebrow loss? Where is the rest of that eyebrow and is this common?

16 Apr 22, 2012

"I think you are right. I think we should just learn to expect the unexpected. One si…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Jul 20, 2011 to Eyebrow loss? Half an eyebrow loss? Where is the rest of that eyebrow and is this common?

16 Apr 22, 2012

"Ok I HAVE to say this. The very first contact I EVER had with you was that photo and…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Jul 20, 2011 to I outed myself as having alopecia on Facebook

28 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Lorna

"Ok, sure there's that. First it was down. Then it was way down. Then it was actually…"

holyhairlossbatman!! replied Jul 19, 2011 to Eyebrow loss? Half an eyebrow loss? Where is the rest of that eyebrow and is this common?

16 Apr 22, 2012

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service