emmettbrown's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Nick, I had a bout of alopecia areata a few years ago that progressed rather rapi…"

emmettbrown replied Jun 23, 2013 to Treating other medical conditions to cure alopecia?

43 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Cassidymain

"LOL - hang in there. Totally understand where you're coming from. We're all guinea p…"

emmettbrown replied Nov 13, 2011 to Is intestinal bacteria also the cause for alopecia?

18 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Sinead

"Hi S Uy, I would definitely ditch the dairy for awhile and see how you do. That seem…"

emmettbrown replied Nov 13, 2011 to Is intestinal bacteria also the cause for alopecia?

18 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Sinead

"I would try going off gluten and then dairy first to see how it goes - in many peopl…"

emmettbrown replied Nov 5, 2011 to Is intestinal bacteria also the cause for alopecia?

18 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Sinead

"Hi Erin, The only thing to be careful about in regards to supplementation or ingest…"

emmettbrown replied Oct 30, 2011 to Gerson Therapy?

10 Oct 18, 2023
Reply by Byrd Franklin

"Hi Andrea, Have you ever tried a gluten- and/or dairy-free diet? Your stomach probl…"

emmettbrown replied Oct 30, 2011 to Is intestinal bacteria also the cause for alopecia?

18 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Sinead

"Hi Laura, Not sure if this might help, but one thing that's often overlooked is the…"

emmettbrown replied Oct 30, 2011 to New to all of this...advice appreciated!

14 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by emmettbrown

"My alopecia areata was caused by allergies to gluten and dairy. And a whole lot of t…"

emmettbrown replied Oct 30, 2011 to Could Carbs Be Our Problem?

7 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Ms. S

"I had a similar experience where I had a bout of alopecia areata - I lost all my fac…"

emmettbrown replied Oct 30, 2011 to Celiac disease and Alopecia

7 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by emmettbrown

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service