MARIA's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you for your post we are in Europe,  do you have an email? thank you again"

MARIA replied Sep 29, 2022 to Successful treatment in combined therapy with ruxolitinib phosphate and dexsamethasone.

6 Jul 13, 2023
Reply by Ganesha

"Τhank you for this post Sum How are you now?  how did the therapy go?I wish you the…"

MARIA replied Jul 10, 2022 to Received my tofacitinib tablets

8 Aug 16, 2022
Reply by SI

"it is a very good thing"

MARIA replied Jul 6, 2022 to Queries about Alopecia Universalis

3 Aug 12, 2022
Reply by k9helper

"really sorry for this cretin who instead of doing his job he wanted to destabilize y…"

MARIA replied Jun 26, 2022 to Boss asked me if my hair was real

44 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Cindie

"hello jobruilen can you share with us about mineral complexes you know that it could…"

MARIA replied May 20, 2022 to Treatment of Alopecia

12 May 27, 2022
Reply by SabineTawni

"hello  it is very nice     please share with us your nutrition advices. It is very h…"

MARIA replied May 20, 2022 to Treatment of Alopecia

12 May 27, 2022
Reply by SabineTawni

"hello  congratulations if you can, could you give me some advice about nutrition?"

MARIA replied May 18, 2022 to Treatment of Alopecia

12 May 27, 2022
Reply by SabineTawni

"congrats and how are you now?"

MARIA replied May 18, 2022 to Treatment of Alopecia

12 May 27, 2022
Reply by SabineTawni

"thank you for sharing  its very important your force of character     I m very happy…"

MARIA replied May 4, 2022 to My alopecia (partly a success) story

6 May 4, 2022
Reply by MARIA

"hello team hello Nicole thank you for the acceptance of friendship. it's my first ex…"

MARIA replied Apr 25, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service