Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations Barbara! I am soooo happy for you that you can go without a wig. How…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Oct 1, 2010 to Treating With Decolorized Iodine

24 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA

"Thanks for sharing the details of this information! Looks like you and Cheryl have a…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Jul 1, 2010 to New Gene in Hair Loss Identified by Columbia Led Research Team

8 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Dear Kathleen: I just read the article and I am "through the roof" extremely excited…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Jul 1, 2010 to New Genetic Research???????

1 Jul 1, 2010

"Hello there Patricia! You seem to have a lot of insightful information. Can you resp…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Apr 16, 2010 to Cure for alopecia

15 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by Alopecia_85

"Hi there! I think it is very cool that you are battling this thing. It sucks that an…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Sep 24, 2009 to Treating With Decolorized Iodine

24 Oct 2, 2010

"Hi there Barbara! It is nice to receive word from you. I hope the white iodine is wo…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Sep 23, 2009 to Treating With Decolorized Iodine

24 Oct 2, 2010

"I've heard of no one with AT or AU trying to use decolorized iodine to try and regro…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Sep 10, 2009 to White Iodine

26 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Jaymie Kelter

"Hi there Reshma! I'm sorry to learn of your hairloss. I've heard that for a lot of p…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Sep 10, 2009 to White Iodine

26 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Jaymie Kelter

"Hi there Edie! I'm glad you found the Iodides Tincture at Walmart. It certainly can'…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Aug 13, 2009 to White Iodine

26 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Jaymie Kelter

"Hi there Myem! When I tried Iodides Tincture AKA Decolorized Iodine on the kids, I a…"

Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA replied Aug 13, 2009 to White Iodine

26 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Jaymie Kelter

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service