Brianne's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I have the pits and ridges as well. It came after I was diagnosed with Alopecia but…"

Brianne replied Jun 5, 2009 to nail pitting

9 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Lizzie

"I am definitely a conservative but I have read up on stem cell research some and don…"

Brianne replied Mar 11, 2009 to Stem Cell Research

12 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Tony J.

"Good post, always a good question! If anyone knows of any good places in Dallas or…"

Brianne replied Mar 11, 2009 to Tattoo Eye Brows

19 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Maureen

"Hey! I honestly wouldn't do anything to get my hair back. If there was a button to p…"

Brianne replied Feb 3, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I am sorry to hear about the loss! I wish you luck on everything!! I did forget, th…"

Brianne replied Nov 15, 2008 to Side effects of steriod injections

12 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Tony

"I got the shots for a while when I was in high school and I would say for about 9 mo…"

Brianne replied Nov 12, 2008 to Side effects of steriod injections

12 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Tony

"I used to call my first wig "my rat" lol It sounds weird but the minute I would walk…"

Brianne replied Oct 15, 2008 to Do Any Of You Name Your Wigs?

42 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Sheena

"Oh I would looove to learn more about this. I don't mind being bald and not having e…"

Brianne replied Sep 29, 2008 to has anyone tried Lumigan to regrow eyelashes?

52 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"I tried a lot of different things when AU was new to me. I haven't tried accupunctur…"

Brianne replied Mar 16, 2008 to Have any vitamins or natural remedies ever worked for you?

51 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by heidy

"Yeah I always tell anyone I date right away just to not waste my time. If you can't…"

Brianne replied Mar 16, 2008 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service