Carissa's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I wish I had the confidence to go out without a wig. I usually stick to my wig or he…"

Carissa replied Oct 15, 2011 to The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

"Yup - you'll need a wig stand. I prefer metal or the plastic, cause apparently the o…"

Carissa replied Sep 23, 2011 to What accessories are needed after you get a wig?

7 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Em

":-) yes it is a wig. And thanks - I love it."

Carissa replied Sep 23, 2011 to Is it true that how quickly you lose hair is the best indication of how severe it will eventually be?

7 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Carissa

"I doubt that. I was diagnosed when I was 3 andthe worst my aa did was give me thin h…"

Carissa replied Sep 23, 2011 to Is it true that how quickly you lose hair is the best indication of how severe it will eventually be?

7 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Carissa

"Hey there! I've gone through a similar situation. I always have a problem with findi…"

Carissa replied Sep 23, 2011 to Shampoo and conditioner

2 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by AnGeL

"I don't know about saying that. If a teacher had said that to me when I was in schoo…"

Carissa replied Apr 15, 2010 to Talking to kids without alopecia about this/me venting

16 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by man82

"I think being honest is the best policy. Even if you don't feel comfortable saying i…"

Carissa replied Apr 15, 2010 to Talking to kids without alopecia about this/me venting

16 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by man82

"wooo! :D Good for you! Lol, I'm not brave enough to shave my head, but hey-whatever…"

Carissa replied Apr 12, 2010 to I need help telling my friends about my wig... plz help

26 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Ashley Garrett

"I'm sure your friends will understand. I went through the same situation a month ago…"

Carissa replied Apr 12, 2010 to I need help telling my friends about my wig... plz help

26 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Ashley Garrett

"So sorry for such a late response! I've had this since I was 3 years old. So, it's n…"

Carissa replied Jan 6, 2010 to Recently Diagnosed

18 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Carly Petko

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service