Fuzzless's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"It seems odd that there are so many people experiencing hair loss after using Wen. …"

Fuzzless replied Mar 17, 2015 to Anyone using Wen hair products? Hairloss from Wen?

22 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by GRRLWR

"Hi MJ,  I like the brow pen a lot.  As Katie mentioned, you can go to Sephora or Ult…"

Fuzzless replied Feb 19, 2015 to If anyone would like help on make-up for brows and eyes

27 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by reesespieces5678

"This may be what you are thinking of: http://www.amazon.com/Headline-Disposable-Head…"

Fuzzless replied Feb 17, 2015 to Remedies for protecting wigs in hot weather

1 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Fuzzless

"Hi Elyvia, I know this is difficult.  Aimee is right - it helps to meet others with…"

Fuzzless replied Feb 17, 2015 to HOW MOST PEOPLE ACT WHEN THEY KNOW THEY HAVE ALOPECIA

3 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Fuzzless

"Hi Katie, You look beautiful!  Thanks for the tips.  I use Anastasia brow pen to dra…"

Fuzzless replied Feb 17, 2015 to If anyone would like help on make-up for brows and eyes

27 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by reesespieces5678

"You have had a long journey of challenges and had to face them alone. That is over n…"

Fuzzless replied Feb 17, 2015 to Thought I was alone

2 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Aimee

"Hello Rattan, When I was losing the hair-battle, I was crying all the time.  I went…"

Fuzzless replied Feb 17, 2015 to Stressing out- no one understands

12 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by alpine

"Cute!"

Fuzzless replied Jan 21, 2015 to This is too cool not to share

2 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Lori-akaMimi

"Hi Katie, My heart aches for your son - and for you.  While you are looking for the…"

Fuzzless replied Oct 10, 2014 to Universalis folks, a question:

16 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by marisa

"Oh, that's a shame.  I was hopeful too.  Thanks for letting me know."

Fuzzless replied Oct 6, 2014 to Does anyone without brows NOT have eyebrow tattoos?

29 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by LK

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service