All Discussions Tagged 'alopecia' (195)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone tried this product?

I'm super skeptical about online adds... but curious about this one:  http://www.restorelosthair.info/report/1/104/301031/30439313/ Just i…

Started by Nicola

6 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by JeffreySF

xeljanz

Has anyone used the internet or traveled to Mexico to get the xeljanz with success?  Could you give the name of the pharmacy and how you go…

Started by mrappe7@gmail.com

0 Jan 1, 2016

What is going on with my patchy regrowth after AU?

May 2014 right before my 22nd birthday and nearly one and a half years ago, I saw my first bald spot.  That progressed steadily into AU ove…

Started by Rach1992

10 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Rach1992

AU with damaged fingernails

HI! Is there evidence to suggest that Xeljanz will also help with damaged fingernails associated with AU?

Started by OnTheFence

0 Nov 12, 2015

Finally a diagnosis today!

Hi Guys!  So I was diagnosed with Folliculitis about two months ago. I have a large bald spot my crown and extreme thinning. The biopsies s…

Started by Veronicasteele

2 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Veronicasteele

Getting XELJANZ covered by U.S. Heath Plans - please share your experience

All, for many of us that have U.S. employer sponsored health plans, open enrollment season upon us.  I am trying to decide if I go with my…

Started by Chapstick

3 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Bee

Adrenal fatigue

I notice that this topic hasn't been raised for a few years and wanted to raise it as it's played a part in my research since I was diagnos…

Started by Erica

5 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by IAmReplaceable

How can I come out of the closet?

I been suffering from alopecia for years and bad as I want to pull my wig off and let my children see what my head really looks like withou…

Started by helen30

6 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Cindie

Is there a hair piece I can buy for baldness on the right side of my head?

I have seen hair pieces for baldness on the top of the head but I searched and could not find a hair piece for my condition. What can I do?

Started by helen30

4 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by itzmejudy

Denver area doctor recommendations

Hi All, I have been on the search for one doctor to be treated for my ailments, as I have already been to many with little help- dermatolog…

Started by Rach1992

3 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by Rach1992

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service