All Discussions Tagged 'alopecia' (195)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hair Loss

These are the common causes for hair loss according to my studies. Do you all agree on these? Is there any more? 1. Heredity or in medical…

Started by Alan Low Ching Loon

7 Jul 29, 2019
Reply by Mukul Kumar

Alopecia caused by mercury poisoning from vaccines and amalgam fillings

I have been reading a lot about vaccines the last few days and it just dawned on me that the mercury that is used as a preservative in many…

Started by Ann-Charlotte Stewart

10 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Jophan

Spicy food and alopecia

I know that it might sound silly, but i had been told before that the there is a correlation between eating spicy food and alopecia. In my…

Started by Cristian

8 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Olman Grand

alopecia areata and alexithymia

Hello all, I was a bit surprised to see no discussion at all of alexithymia on this forum – that is, the inability to feel or process emoti…

Started by Michael Green

0 Jul 4, 2019

Androgenetic alopecia

Hi everyone, For my MSc in Psychology, I am exploring the lived experiences of women with androgenetic alopecia (or female pattern hair lo…

Started by Millie

0 Jun 15, 2019

Long-term thinning.. TE? CTE? Female pattern baldness?What to do next?

Good day  I am suicidal, for real.  I lost my periods 2 years ago and same time I have started to lose hair.r  Right now I left with 1/6th…

Started by Sad_Rapunzel

27 May 23, 2019
Reply by Sad_Rapunzel

Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

Hello, everyone, my name is Jorge am currently 31 years old Portuguese guy living in Melbourne Australia.  I have alopecia universalis sinc…

Started by Photolic

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

The 'Third Date Rule' by Debbi Fuller

For those of you who are dating and don’t know how to broach the subject of your alopecia with a new person, this is my best advice: You te…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder

53 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

Would anyone like to discuss frontal fibrosing alopecia?

Discussion for frontal fibrosing alopecia? Anyone?

Started by Shell

2 Mar 16, 2019
Reply by sequingirl

Looking for a Doctor in California who will prescribe Xeljanz.

Does anyone know of any doctors in California who will prescribe Xeljanz??

Started by AlopeciaPrison

3 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by Xeljanz without prescription

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service