All Discussions Tagged 'diffuse' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thought I had MPB or something normal, now I'm thinking this is scarring!???

So I thought i had pretty normal hair loss, relatively. Thought I'd need a buzz cut one day soon, and full bald a few days after that. But…

Started by Balding Spinoza

7 Jan 13, 2018
Reply by Finley

Can't find anybody else who seems to have the same type of hair loss

Hi guys. This is my first post and it's terrifying me that I'm here, making a post in an alopecia forum. God only knows why this devastatin…

Started by katiekins198

6 May 26, 2014
Reply by SarahS

Diffuse alopecia areata presentation

Hello.  We are new to the world of alopecia areata.  My 3 year old daughter was just diagnosed with an atypical presentation.  She has diff…

Started by Amy

2 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Kteacher

Thinning hair since age 12... 22 now and worse then ever

Hey all! I'm new to the website and really nervous to post on here. I've read a lot of your stories and they were all very inspiring! I was…

Started by Sar90

1 May 14, 2013
Reply by Sar90

Can AA turn into scarring alopecia over time?

Well the title pretty much sums it up. Im worried because I've had alopecia areata all my life, but for a year now i've lost pretty much al…

Started by Daniel R

0 Mar 9, 2012

Diffuse Alopecia Areata

Hello I went to Dr. Whiting located in Dallas and results of my scalp biopsy showed minor miniaturization but no pattern. Dr Whiting also s…

Started by Yosimite

3 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Yosimite

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service